GAP helps in identifying promising sites and recruiting investigators, experienced CRC (Clinical Research Coordinator) and CRA (Clinical Research Associates) for clinical trials. During initiation process, we focus on potential patient recruitment with suitability as per the inclusion and exclusion criteria for the defined protocol. Throughout the enrollment period, our CRAs and patient recruitment/retention experts engage investigative sites in many ways, including:
- Consultation with the physician, who is able to deliver the most effective message at the point of care.
- Regular contact and positive reinforcement with all site participants.
- Recruitment strategies and materials to help sites to quickly begin successful recruitment.
- Recommendations on advertising and promotional strategies to drive interested participants to the research sites.
- Central screening to support the patient screening process.
- Public relations and community/advocacy outreach efforts.
- Event marketing
- Pharmacy outreach
- Online metrics and reporting through our proprietary online reporting and tracking tool.
Contact us for more information.