This Volume includes:
- • The fundamental and recent updates of Global Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance.
- • An impacting collection of self-teachings in the field of drug safety.
- • An engaging collection of the contrasting information in light of the guidance by the notified bodies.
- • A vigorous and comprehensive set of critical information to answer any challenges in global pharmacovigilance.
- • Serves as a hearty practical guide for the active professionals in drug safety, clinical research, pharmacology, regulatory affairs, and legal.
- • An applied guide for students of Allied Health Sciences.
- • Providing a set of evidence for the Novices, as well as a critically designed and comprehensive set of information for the health care professionals.
- • The concept and the practicalities of drug safety in light of the regulations. These include: recognizing, monitoring and reporting the associated adverse events and drug reactions.