Pharmacovigilance – Review articles
Review article is defined as:
- Attempt to summarize the current state of a previously researched topic.
- Efficient surveys and writing audits
- Manifestation of auxiliary writing.
- Provide list of criteria, and previously published experimental papers that meet the criteria and results are compared.
- Review recent progress in a particular topic.
GAP has a well-trained Medical writing team and experts to review the material effectively and efficiently. GAP has more than 10 review articles published at international level and have the reputation as highly searched articles.
Additionally, GAP furnishes creators with the most effective quality review service benefit by allocating just the world’s top specialists to the GAP Boards of Editors.
Contact us for more information.